Using a team of outstanding professionals in our industry, Imm Seminars offers Continuing Professional Development in Canadian immigration laws, policies and procedures to Canadian immigration professionals including:
• Regulated Canadian Immigration consultants
• Canadian immigration lawyers
• Ontario paralegals
• Students enrolled in Canadian immigration practitioner programs
Our education seminars are offered several ways:
• In person/Live streaming seminars/Recorded seminars
(eligible for CPD hours from ICCRC unless otherwise noted)
We also offer our “Ask an Expert” series with immigration professionals and peer to peer guided case study sessions where you can bring your own case specific questions. This series is available:
• In person/Live streaming
(May be eligible for CPD hours from ICCRC)
Our “How it Works” workshops help you understand how some things in our profession actually work in practice. These are especially helpful to those just starting out in this industry, but everyone is welcome! The workshops are available:
• In person workshops/Live streaming/recorded workshops
(No CPD hours from ICCRC for these sessions)
Peggy Fridriksdottir, B.A. RCIC and Rhonda Williams B.. ( Hons.) M.A., RCIC
The future is upon us. The Canadian immigration industry is growing at an incredible pace, but things are changing just as rapidly. You need someone on your side to help you navigate the ever-changing waters of immigration policy, practices, and education.
That's where Imm Seminars comes in. Our dedicated team is here to offer Canadian immigration industry education, ensure your accreditation is handled, and continually help you develop as a professional.
As your one-stop shop for all things regarding immigration education, we look forward to working with you soon.
At Imm Seminars, we offer three ways to continue your education and development. Our team professionally develops and produces:
- Seminars. Imm Seminars offers expert immigration education for consultants and lawyers. Our accredited in-person workshops are jam-packed with detailed information designed to keep you ahead of the curve.
- Online Seminars: In addition to in-person seminars, we also offer online seminars. Imm Seminar's online platform take the information offered through our seminars and details everything into easily digestible content for all in the industry.
- Unique Opportunities: Outside of online and in person seminars, we offer unique opportunities for immigration professionals in Canada. From networking events to group case study discussions, we live and breathe immigration education.
Established in 2017, our organization was founded by professional immigration consultants with decades of collective experience in the industry. Through professional expertise and leadership, we want to help you keep up to date with the constant changes in immigration on all fronts, including laws, policies, procedures and the practical aspects of your practice.
Our focus is on providing the professional development and practical tools you need to succeed in the industry.
We look forward to meeting you at our events, hearing your ideas about what else you need, and inviting you to participate on our team.